aUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING COURSE
Automobile Engineering: Courses & Curriculum
- B.Tech in Automobile Engineering.
- B.Tech in Automobile Engineering (Lateral Entry- 3 Years)
- B.E. Automobile Engineering.
- M.Tech in Automobile Engineering.
- M.Tech in Manufacturing Technology.
- M.Tech in Automotive Engineering & e-Manufacturing.
- United Kingdom. UK has umpteen universities that are known to offer courses of various fields. ...
- Germany. Germany is the home of manufacturing cars. ...Netherlands. ...Australia. ...Canada. ...
- Top universities for Masters in Automotive Engineering:
What is the qualification for automobile engineering?
Diploma in Automobile Engineering: Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must have from a recognized board. Candidates must have studied Science and English in qualifying examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects. Minimum percentage required for admission is 60% in Class 10th board.
- Big Data Engineer. ...Petroleum Engineer. ...Computer Hardware Engineer. ...Aerospace Engineer....Nuclear Engineer. ...Systems Engineer. ...Chemical Engineer. ...
- Electrical Engineer.
- Fluid Mechanics and Machinery.Manufacturing Methods.Strength of Materials.
- Engineering Thermodynamics.Heat Transfer and Combustion.Automotive Petrol Engines.Engineering Analysis and Numerical Methods.Automotive Design Engines.
Design schools require students to submit portfolios or samples of work during the application process.
Is computer an engineer?
Computer engineering is the branch of engineering that integrates electronic engineering with computer sciences. Computer engineers design and develop computer systems and other technological devices.
est Engineering Courses for FutureAerospace Engineering.
- Chemical Engineering.Electrical and Electronics Engineering.Petroleum Engineering.
- Telecommunication Engineering.Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.Robotics Engineering.Biochemical Engineering.