3 weeks ago Learning Islamabad 30 views
- bike mechanic learning course so important for the job becouse when you go to out of country so when you work there do not get work without bike mechanic diploma'
- mechanic course, students study how motorcycle engines are put together so they can
- disassemble and reassemble them in order to identify and fix engine problems. Some courses examine specific motorcycle makes and models, such as Harley-Davidsons, BMWs, or European and Asian models. Students learn how modern motorcycles are put together and explore topics like power trains and drive systems. This class is typically completed in the first year of a degree program.
- Students study motorcycle fuels and fuels systems in this mechanics class. They learn how fuel injection systems work and how to troubleshoot for problems. These courses include disassembling and re-assembling the fuel systems to inspect them for problems that aren't found at first glance. This course is usually taken in the first semester of a degree program.
- This course identifies theories for operating motorcycle systems, including preventative maintenance and service for motorcycles. In addition to these basic inspections, students learn how to diagnose and repair frequent problems that occur in motorcycles. Some time is spent working on different motorcycle models in a lab setting. Students take this motorcycle mechanics course in two parts in order to develop basic skills and then build on them as they become more proficient.
- Students identify components, frames and suspensions used in motorcycles. They learn how to conduct chassis adjustments, and, upon completion of the course, they should be able to provide service and repair to suspension issues. This mechanic proficiency leads to providing better service and repair for motorcycles. Typically, students take the class towards the end of a motorcycle degree program.Electrical systems are important to motorcycle maintenance programs because they familiarize students with starters, ignitions, and other electrical system problems that may occur with motorcycles. Students learn how batteries, voltage and ignition systems function and are regulated. The class covers how the systems function to keep them running smoothly and is usually taken toward the end of a degree program.