This course is an examination of automotive heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems with a focus on identifying malfunctioning parts and repairing these systems. Students will diagnose the heating and air conditioning system and determine the necessary measures for unusual operating noises and malfunctions. Students diagnose problems with temperature regulation and malfunctions in the electrical control of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems and determine the necessary measures. Prerequisites / corequisites: AUTO-155.
1. Complete a work order that includes customer information, vehicle identification, customer information
problem, related service history, cause and remedy. P-1
2. Identify and interpret a heating and air conditioning problem; determine the action needed. P-1
3. Research relevant information about the vehicle and services such as the heating and air conditioning system
operation, vehicle service history, service measures and technical service bulletins. P-1
4. Find and interpret vehicle identification numbers and major components. P-1
5. Air conditioning system performance test; identify malfunctions of the air conditioning system. P-1
6.Identify abnormal operating sounds in the air conditioning system; determine the action needed. P-2 2
7. Determine the type of refrigerant; select and connect the correct set of gauges; record temperature and pressure values. P-1
8. Leakage test of the air conditioning system; determine the action needed. P-1
9. Check the condition of the cooling oil removed from the system; determine the action needed. P-2
10. Determine the recommended oil capacity and oil to apply in the system. P-1
11. Use a diagnostic tool to monitor and record related HVAC data and error codes. P-1
The Automotive Air Conditioning Maintenance Certificate is designed to prepare the student for employment in the industry servicing modern automotive air conditioning systems. Emphasis is placed on air conditioning theory, refrigerant handling, and practical hands-on experience. This training helps the student prepare for the ASE A7 and EPA 609 national certification.
Today's auto repair technician has a huge challenge to keep up
the ever-changing technical advancements in the automotive industry. A technician must understand this
information on new Hi-Tech electrical systems, ever-changing mechanical technology and
improved materials that make up the modern vehicle. An automotive technician must determine what
part or parts do not function properly when using gauges, gauges, and computerized test equipment.
The technician will need to be able to repair the customer's vehicle as quickly as possible. Increased vehicle sales due to a growing population means increased car use. Car repairs
technicians are highly sought-after employees in the current and future workplace. They have high salaries
for their expertise in automotive diagnostics and repair.
iploma In Car Ac Technician are talented experts who do car Ac. An Ac technician has some expertise in taking care of customers' fingernails and toenails. They provide advice on nail care and item selection. In fact, it can be considered the most significant part of the critical procedure that a specialist initiates alongside other human service workers. They say that once the beginning is good, the end is sure to be good. It is here that the laboratory expert takes over his incredibly important work. The moment the specialists have some uncertainty in their brains or when they need to mention their objective fact, it should be one hundred percent. In this sense, the work of the specialist is considered extremely crucial and critical to start the actual procedure that saves the patient's existence.
International College of Technical Education.
Office No. 27, Second Floor, Maryam Shadi Hall Plaza
(Airies Plaza), Shamsabad, Murree Road,
Rawalpindi, Pakistan 46,000.
Contact: , ,