Civil Engineering is the process of directing and controlling natural resources for the use and benefit of human kind through construction of various structures.in planning, design, construction and operation and maintenance of structures such as buildings, roads, bridges, railways, factories, airports, irrigation schemes, docks, harbours, sea defences, flood control systems, water supply, sewerage disposal, etc. Thus, civil engineering is probably the largest and broadest discipline of engineering fields.
The field of civil engineering including
- Applied Mechanics, Surveying, Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics, Irrigation Systems, Geotechnical Engineering, Engineering Construction and Structures, Environmental Engineering and other related subjects .
- Theory classes and laboratory work, for which adequate facilities with equipment have been established.
- In addition, the students are taken to many sites such as water distribution structures and irrigation systems, drainage schemes, road construction works, etc.
- practical work being actually implemented and sent on various projects for internship.
Civil Engineering Diploma Course in Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Pakistan.
Course Content Civil Engineering Diploma
- Structural Engineering
- Geo technical Engineering
- Highways and Traffic Engineering
- Construction Management
- AutoCad Advanced
- Civil Surveyor /Quantity Surveyor
- Drafting and Drawing Engineering
- Quality Control /Quality Assurance(QAQC)
- Material Testing
- land Suryeyor
Recently, the department has set up a Software Laboratory which provides computing facility using application Software in Civil Engineering.
- 2 year
- 5 Days a Weeks
- Evening & Morning Shift