3 Year Electrical Technology Diploma with Experienced
The diploma is attested from different ministries and also from government bodies
Grab the chance and contact us:
The main responsibility of Associate Engr is to supervise in the industry or field. They are responsible for ensuring that all safety and compliance standards are met and providing technical assistance when necessary.
Electrical supervisors are experienced electricians who lead, motivate, monitor, and oversee a team of electricians to ensure they produce quality work. They provide technical guidance regarding the installation, maintenance, and repair of electrical systems.
Duties of Electrical Associate Engr are:
- Designing and implementing work schedules for the electrical staff.
- Providing motivation and assistance when necessary.
- Inspecting and assessing the work done by the electrical staff.
- Reading and interpreting design schematics to ensure the proper installation of electrical systems.
- Troubleshooting major system failures and equipment malfunctions.
- Repairing and maintaining electrical equipment.
- Overseeing the purchasing and maintenance of the electrical equipment on-site.
- Ensuring the work is completed on schedule and to code.
- Maintaining a safe and clean work area.
- Consulting with builders, architects, and other workers on-site.
For Further Information contact with us: