EFI AUTO ELECTRICIAN course in pakpatan wazirabad
International college Of Technical Education Offer Diploma in information techonogy (DIT) in Rawalpindi Taxila Wah
Best Diploma in information techonogy (DIT) in Rawalpindi Islamabad Pakistan professional traning Diploma in information techonogy (DIT) in Rawalpindi
Islamabad Taxila Wah Admission open for boys and girls new session started coming soon.
EFI Automotive electricians assess vehicles and find faults using diagnostic testing equipment. They also install and repair electrical and electronic equipment this can be in passenger and commercial vehicles to marine, and in mining equipment
EFI Auto Electrician Course Contents:
Special purpose tools
Fastening devices and tube fittings
Cranking and charging systems
This course is for learners who want to gain knowledge and basic skills required in the job of an Auto Electrician – probably from a role where responsibility. Units in the qualification cover all areas of working in Auto Electrical Industry/Workshop, customer support. In particular, the
learners will have acquired competencies to:
• Work effectively as Auto Electrician
• Maintain/Service /Repair Lighting System of Vehicles.
• Test and Recharge Battery.
• Service/ Repair /Test Starting System of Auto Vehicles.
• Repair/Service /Test Charging System.
• Service/Replace Electrical Accessories.
• Maintain Safety during working.
they work under supervision or independently. The qualifications are for learners who want to increase their skills and take on more
Module one: Auto Electrician
1. Safety precautions
2. Safe Working Practices in Automotive Workplace
3. Tools used in Auto electrician and EFI work
4. Introduction to Battery & Electrical fundamentals
5. Function, Types and parts of ignition system
6. Purpose and Function of Automobile self-starter
7. Automobile generator design and function
8. Fuel Pump, Fuel Filter and Fuel Lines System
9. Four Cylinder Engine working and power system
10. Head light circuit and indicator circuit system
11. ODO meter, speedo meter and RPM system
12. Fuel Gauge and Temperature Gauge System
13. Scanner working and use system
14. Horn and Air bags system
15. Fuel Engine and Diesel Engine working system
16. Power window and center lock system
17. Function of Plug and its working
18. Function of thermostat in Automobile
19. Water pump and Automatic Fan System
20. Tail and Parking Light System
Module Two: EFI System
1. Introduction to EFI Engine system
2. Tools use in EFI system
3. Precautions of working environment of EFI system
4. Difference between Distributor and CDI
5. EFI engine check light system
6. The purpose of Check Engine Light
7. EFI Engine Sensors working operation system
8. Cranking and Cam sensors degree notification in EFI System
9. What is Air Bag system how its work
10. How working of EFI engine fuel injector and its plus
11. Difference between Throttle and carburetor system
12. ABS Breaking System in EFI system
13. EFI Engine Manual Diagnostic System
14. EFI Engine Tuning System
15. Catalytic Convert system in EFI
16. How to control ECU EFI Engine
17. Automatic and Manual Gear system
18. EFI Fuel Pump system
19. Cranking and charging systems
DURATION = 3 MONTH
For Registration: /
This listing has no reviews yet. Be the first to leave a review.