1 month ago Services Rawalpindi 19 views
Electrical Engineering course in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
Electrical Engineering Course Conent:
- Process instrumentation and control
- Introduction to various technical facilities in the workshop including mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Concepts in electrical safety, safety regulations, earthling concepts, electric shocks and treatment.
- Use of tools used by electricians, wiring regulations, types of cables and electric accessories including switches, plugs, circuit breakers, fuses etc., symbols for electrical wiring schematics e.g. Switches, lamps, sockets etc.,
- Drawing and practice in simple house wring and testing methods, wiring schemes of two way and three way circuits and ringing circuits, voltage and current measurements.
- Electric soldering and soldering tools; soldering methods and skills, pcb designing, transferring a circuit to pcb, etching, drilling and soldering component on pcb testing
- Electric quantities, electric signals, electric circuits, Kirchhoff’s laws, circuit elements. Resistance, series parallel combination, voltage and current dividers, resistive bridges and ladders, practical sources and loading, instrumentation and measurement.
- Individual/Group project, Assignments and Quizzes
- 1 year & 2 years