ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN course in Faisalabad Sialkot
International college Of Technical Education Offer Diploma in information techonogy (DIT) in Rawalpindi Taxila Wah
Best Diploma in information techonogy (DIT) in Rawalpindi Islamabad Pakistan professional traning Diploma in information techonogy (DIT) in Rawalpindi
Islamabad Taxila Wah Admission open for boys and girls new session started coming soon
Electrical technicians help create, maintain and repair the electronic components and equipment used in any equipment or device that involves electricity. They can sometimes work with electricians or electrical engineers, or work on site to keep machinery and specialty equipment running correctly
Five Skills Every Electrician and Electrical Technician Needs
Mechanical aptitude. It might seem obvious, but not everyone has an innate sense of mechanics. ...
Problem-solving skills. ...
Reading comprehension. ...
Business skills. ...
Customer service skills
Skills and knowledge
the ability to use, repair and maintain machines and tools.
knowledge of building and construction.
maths knowledge for understanding technical plans.
to be thorough and pay attention to detail.
the ability to use your initiative.
Six Essential Work Habits That Will Lead to Your Success as an Electrician
Be on Time. Punctuality is one habit you should adopt if you are interested in being a successful electrician. ...
Value Good Grooming. ...
Demonstrate Respect. ...
Maintain a Positive Attitude. ...
Own Up to Your Mistakes. ...
Never Stop Learning.
Electrician and Technician Course provides you with the essential knowledge and skills sought by employers in the industry. Develop skills in the design, installation, maintenance and repair of electrical systems from cable loops, phone and fire suppression systems to robotics and machinery.
Overall objective of the course
To produce the quality skilled work force for domestic / industrial sector of country to help reduce the poverty & increase the self employ ability.
Competencies gained after completion of the course
After completing the course the trainee will be able to:
• Carry out domestic/ Industrial Electrical Installations
• Install domestic/ Industrial Safety, Security and communication system
• Inspect, test, trace and repair fault in domestic/ Industrial Electrical Installations
• Prepare estimates for domestic/ Industrial Electrical Installations
Opportunities available immediately and in the future
Passed out may find out job opportunities in:
• Domestic Electrician shop as electrician
• Construction Industries as electrician
• Industrial low voltage electrical work shop
• Power Generation units
• Electrical equipment manufacturing firms
• Plant operations and maintenance
• Self employment as well as in public and private sector as an Assistant Electrician
For Registration: /