Diploma in Food Safety Course in Rawalpindi Pakistan
International College Of Technical Education offers Safety Courses i.e Food SAfety Course in Rawalpindi,Islamabad,Taxila.I am happy to welcome you to Icollegete. Icollegete is an educational institution of exemplary standards in Pakistan.Admissions are open for both boys and girls.For Registration ,do Contact [***] , [***] , [***] , Office # 27, Second Floor, Maryam Shadi Hall Plaza (Aries Plaza), Shamsabad, Murree Road, Rawalpindi, Pakistan 46000
Food safety is a fundamental public health concern. The Food Safety and Halal has become an area of priority and necessity for consumers, retailers, manufacturers and regulators.
Food safety and halal assurance skills and will help professionals to understand the functions and challenges faced by an organization in halal certification process. This program will provide a holistic understanding and emphasis on food safety along with halal aspects, equipped with technical learning modules such as good documentation requirements, industry-friendly food safety & halal control systems as well as focus on practical applications in real world food processing environment.Food safety refers to routines in the preparation, handling and storage of food meant to prevent foodborne illness and injury. From farm to factory to fork, food products may encounter any number of health hazards during their journey through the supply chain. Safe food handling practices and procedures are thus implemented at every stage of the food production life cycle in order to curb these risks and prevent harm to consumers.
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- recognize and identify basic food science concepts and terminology used by
professionals in the nutrition, foods, foodservice and food science fields.
- understand the multiple functions of regulatory agencies in the US
- understand the sources of foodborne risk.
- understand basic principles of HACCP, SQF and ISO and sanitation in general.
- understand selected laws and regulations pertaining to food processing.
- be able to apply sensory evaluation techniques to the study of food
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Explain various types of food contamination and factors that contribute to foodborne illness
2. Identify the characteristics of potentially hazardous foods
3. Describe the dangers of foodborne illness
4. Identify the high risk population
5. Demonstrate the ability to explore and apply proper food handling techniques that will eliminate possible foodborne illness.
6. Demonstrate correct procedures for receiving, preparing, serving and storing food products
7. Identify food handler health problems that are a possible threat to food safety
8. Demonstrate proper personal hygiene procedures with regard to food handling
9. Demonstrate the ability to discuss the importance of food safety training in the workplace.
This listing has no reviews yet. Be the first to leave a review.