Hotel Management - Learning Objectives
The content of our most advanced Hotel & Catering Management Diploma gradually guides learners through each and every key function and responsibility of the professional hospitality manager. On a global basis, demand for qualified and capable hospitality leaders at all levels has never been greater. Armed with the skills and knowledge required to step into a leadership position, a whole world of incredible career opportunities could be right at your fingertips.
Along with a broad overview of the contemporary hotel management profession, learners are introduced to each key department within a hotel environment. Discover what it takes to become a competent front of house manager, run back-office operations, take control of food and beverage departments, recruit and train a capable and effective workforce, provide consistently outstanding customer service, market and advertise the business effectively, master interdepartmental communications and so much more besides.
Upon successful completion of this Hotel & Catering Management course, candidates take away the most essential industry-specific skills, talents and knowledge including:
- The confidence to oversee every key hotel department
- Comprehensive knowledge of all essential hotel operations
- How higher-quality customer service contributes to overall success
- What it takes to build and manage an efficient workforce
- How to work with hotel finances and budgets
- Essential marketing and advertising skills
- Comprehensive understanding of housekeeping, engineering and security departments
Hotel Management - Course Outline
This intensive yet digestible Hotel & Catering Management Diploma is delivered across 6 modules – each concluding with an online assessment to verify your acquired knowledge and competencies. Your assigned tutor will provide you with comprehensive support at all times, in order to assist with your successful completion of each unit.
- Module 1 - Hospitality Industry : Overview
- Module 2 - Principles of Hotel Front Office Operations
- Module 3 - Various Departments of Hotel
- Module 4 - Management of Food And Beverage Operations
- Module 5 - Human Resource Management
- Module 6 - Marketing Strategies for Hotel Industry
Whatsapp: , , ,
IPATS Government Recognized Education Zone-Khanna Pul Rawalpindi-Islamabad