3 weeks ago Services Rawalakot 23 views
Price: ₨ --
Microsoft Excel - Advanced-
Course Syllabus includes 24 intermediate/advanced level lessons
- Essential Formula Knowledge - Understand the most common and essential formula categories in Excel and how to use them.
- Understanding Dates - Understand how dates work in Excel using the TODAY, YEAR, MONTH, DAY and DATE functions.
- Understanding Time - Understand how time works in Excel, and how to change from whole numbers into time increments and back again.
- · Intermediate Formula Knowledge - Learn more advanced formulas and gain a deeper understanding of how Excel formulas work.
- Formula Auditing - Learn to work with formula auditing tools including tracing precedent and dependent cells and formula evaluation.
- Temporal Functions - Learn to work with the EOMONTH and EDATE functions that easily shift dates from one month or year to another.
- VLOOKUP with Approximate Match - Learn to use VLOOKUP to find an approximate match and return it or the corresponding value from another column.
- VLOOKUP with Exact Match - Learn to use VLOOKUP to find an exact match and return it or the corresponding value from another column.
- Other Lookup Methods - Learn to work with INDEX, MATCH and HLOOKUP, as alternatives to the VLOOKUP function.
- · Optimizing Data - Get your data into a usable form and unleash Excel's most powerful tools with it.
- Naming Ranges - Learn about creating named ranges, and the benefits of doing so.
- Excel Tables - Learn about creating Excel tables, and their advantages.
- Recording Macros - Learn to record basic Excel macros to automate your actions (instead of doing them manually).
- · Data Analysis - Analyze, summarize and highlight data quickly and easily using Excel's PivotTables.
- Creating PivotTables - Learn to create and modify basic PivotTables (for quickly summarizing and highlighting data).
- Formatting PivotTables - Learn to control formatting and other options in PivotTables.
- Calculated Fields in PivotTables - Learn to create and modify basic calculated fields for PivotTables.
- What-If Analysis - Learn to perform what-if analysis in Excel using the Scenario Manager and Goal-Seek.
- · Presenting and Reporting - Interpret your data and turn it into information using Excel's advanced formatting tools.
- Outlining - Learn about adding and working with Excel’s outlining tools to quickly hide irrelevant sections of your worksheet.
- Custom Number Formats - Learn to build your own custom number formats to display dates, values and variances how you want to see them.
- Conditional Formats with Built-In Rules - Learn to create top/bottom and highlight cell rules, as well as to apply icon sets and data bars.
- Conditional Formats with Custom Rules - Learn to create custom conditional formatting rules based on formulas.
- Building Combination Line and Area Charts - When you want to graph 3 line series, but only want 2 in focus most of the time.
- · Validating and Updating - Increase the integrity and longevity of your spreadsheet so that the right data is entered and can be easily updated.
- Data Validation - Learn how to use Data Validation to ensure that users enter valid data in input cells.
- Styles - Learn how to apply built-in number styles and create your own custom styles packages.
- Preparing to Deploy - Set up Excel's aesthetics, including preparing to print, and protect your spreadsheet's key components.
- Custom Views - Learn how to create and manage Custom Views in a worksheet.
- Page Setup Options - Learn about page setup options, fitting print jobs on a page, headers and footers, and other ways to customize print jobs.
- Security Considerations - Learn about the setup and weaknesses of Excel’s security systems.
Whatsapp: , , O3O3553O 865 O321 96O67 85,
IPATS Government Recognized Education Zone-Khanna Pul Rawalpindi-Islamabad