Motorcycle Mechanic Technical Course in Rawalpindi
Motorcycle mechanic technical course in Rawalpindi Pakistan with the high genic environment and High Qualified Staff.
This Course is provided within 2 Months
There are 2 Sessions of the course 1 month is for Theory and Another one is for Practical.
We provided you a free environment where you learn and diagnose the problem Via Practical.
Mechanical -- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
1)Dismantle engines and repair or replace defective parts, such as magnetos, carburetors, and generators.
2) Remove cylinder heads, grind valves, and scrape off carbon, and replace defective valves, pistons, cylinders, and rings, using hand tools and power tools.
3)Hammer out dents and bends in frames, weld tears and breaks; then reassemble frames and reinstall engines.
4) Repair or replace other parts, such as headlights, horns, handlebar controls, gasoline and oil tanks, starters, and mufflers.
5) Repair and adjust motorcycle subassemblies such as forks, transmissions, brakes, and drive chains, according to specifications.
6)Replace defective parts, using hand tools, arbor presses, flexible power presses, or power tools.
7) Reassemble and test subassembly units.
8) Disassemble subassembly units and examine condition, movement, or alignment of parts visually or using gauges.
1)Repairing and Maintaining Mechanical Equipment -- Servicing, repairing, adjusting, and testing machines, devices, moving parts, and equipment that operate primarily on the basis of mechanical (not electronic) principles
2) Handling and Moving Objects -- Using hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials, and manipulating things
3) Identifying Objects, Actions, and Events -- Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
4) Getting Information -- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources
5) Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge -- Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
For Further Information & Registration Contact: