The Level 6 qualifications in Occupational Health and Safety are developed to provide learners who have or are looking to develop into a senior role in an organisation for managing health and safety policy and practice. Learners will gain the skills and knowledge to understand the legal and regulatory background to occupational health and safety policy, to be able to assess policies, as well as to recommend and implement policy changes. Learners will develop knowledge and skills relevant to putting policy into practice, utilising management systems, resources, risk and incident management, leadership, management and skills development.
Individuals successfully completing the diploma qualification will be eligible to apply for the Graduate level of membership Grad IOSH.
OTHM Level 6 Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
The Level 6 Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety consists of 7 mandatory units for a combined total of 60 credits for the completed qualification.
- Health and Safety Management Principles and Policy (8 credits)
- Health and Safety Management Practice (10 credits)
- Risk and Incident Management (8 credits)
- Promoting a Positive Health and Safety Culture (6 credits)
- Maintaining a Safe Workplace Environment (12 credits)
- Health and Safety Law, Regulation and Influence (8 credits)
- Development of the Health and Safety Practitioner (8 credits)
Duration and delivery
The qualification is designed to be delivered over 4 months approximately for full-time study, but it is also flexible in its delivery in order to accommodate part-time and distance and blended learning.
The qualification is delivered face-to-face, through lectures, tutorials, seminars, distance, online by approved centres only.
Inspire Institute Of Technology Pakistan Pvt Ltd.
For More Information Please Call or Whatsaap +923315999937.