UKQ Level Three Certificate in Information Technology (Programming) Course in Qatar
What is Programming?
Programming is writing code (a set of instructions) to be interpreted and executed by a computer or another electronic device. These instructions can create programs, and tell applications how to operate or function. People who program are referred to as programmers and write their code using a programming language.
It covers the range of concepts, approaches and techniques that are applicable to software development programming, for which learners are required to demonstrate their knowledge and understanding. This certificate can also be delivered as a standalone programme for learners working to develop their knowledge and understanding of software development programming.
Learners should be able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of software.
development programming. Key areas are:
- Understand how to implement code, following a logical approach.
- Understand how code integrates into the wider project.
- Understand how to follow a set of functional and non-functional requirements.
- Understand the end-user context for the software development activity.
- Appreciate the importance of seamlessly connecting applications to databases and
- understand types of data storage and their applications.
- Demonstrate knowledge of database normalization.
- Understand why there is a need to follow good coding practices.
- Understand the principles of good interface design.
- Understand the importance of building security in to software at the development stage.
Computer programmers write code to create software programs. They turn the program designs created by software developers and engineers into instructions that a computer can follow. Programmers must debug the programs—that is, test them to ensure that they produce the expected results. If a program does not work correctly, they check the code for mistakes and fix them. Programmers work closely with software developers, and in some businesses, their duties overlap. When this happens, programmers can do work that is typical of developers, such as designing the program. This entails initially planning the software, creating models and flowcharts detailing how the code is to be written, writing and debugging code, and designing an application or systems interface.
Computer Programming at A Glance
Basic Programming Language
Job Statistics at A Glance
Additional Supporting Material
Mode of study:
We provide the following mode of study:
• Online self-Placed
• Recorded Lecture’s on YouTube
• Onsite Training
For Registration and Admission:
This listing has no reviews yet. Be the first to leave a review.