UKQ UK Approved International Certificate in Hardware Installation
“This might be as regularly as possible and stimulating course, highlighting work connection and passed on to you under the supervision of “Asad Hussain Asdi” generally sharp to support you towards Progress”
This UKQ UK Approved International Certificate in Hardware Installationprogram covers the major aspect of computer hardware problems, computer hardware issues, computer repairing, and computer assembling. This program also covers the usual problems in the computer system that usually occurs, so the user can identify and resolve the problem on his end.
Why this course?
This UKQ UK Approved International Certificate in Hardware Installation program is also helpful for those who are the layman in computers and doesn’t know about the computers and its functions technically. The program also covers the installation of operating systems like windows, Linux and trainer will also provide the guidelines that how to install the other applications in your computer systems.
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who would like to enhances their skills in computer hardware and its trouble shooting.
This course is ideal for anyone who wishes to learn about computer hardware, how it works, and how to properly assemble and disassemble it. No prior knowledge or experience is necessary.
· Configuration of Computer Components
· Basic Health& Safety in a Computing environment
· Installation of an Operating System
· Dual Booting Operating Systems
· Device installation and drivers
· LAN folder sharing
· Fault finding and creating solutions for Hardware and Software Issues
· Stripping and building a home PC system
After completion of this course, you will be able to
· install and un-install cables of I/O devices,
· use all relevant hardware tools and equipment,
· replace hardware components,
· properly install motherboard,
· processor and its fan,
· install different types of expansion cardsand memory chips, install hard drives
· DVD Rom drives and flash memories.,
You will also have learnt how to assemble and disassemble all the components of personal computers (PC), diagnose the problems through power on self-tests, and install different kinds of operating systems as well as other software’s
This course has broad prospects of employment in:
· Computer hardware maintenance technician.
· Office assistant / Computer Operator.
· Computer hardware assistant.
· Computer network assistant.
· Office equipment technician.
· Assistant to network engineer.
· Computer electronic technician.
· Assistant to Computer Lab Administrator.
· CCTV security manager.
· Self employed by setting up computer repair shop
United Kingdom Qualifications (UKQ) Limited today is an international awarding organisation, offering qualifications at different levels and in a wide range of subject areas. UK-Qualifications recognises the skills, knowledge and understanding achieved by a learner at a particular level and in a particular subject.