UKQ UK Approved International Certificate in Revit 3D
“This might be as regularly as possible and stimulating course, highlighting work connection and passed on to you under the supervision of “Asad Hussain Asdi” generally sharp to support you towards Progress”
This UKQ UK Approved International Certificate in Revit 3D is the gateway to learning the vast array of functionality they bring to the Revit environment. Mastering how to create, edit and manage families is key to successful Revit projects and improving your knowledge of object-based modelling.
Why this course?
In thisUKQ UK Approved International Certificate in Revit 3D you will learn the concepts of Building Information Modeling and introduce the tools for parametric design, analysis, and documentation using Autodesk Revit Structure. Users will be able to complete their first Autodesk Revit Structure project after completing this class.
· Revit Approach
· Advance Modelling
· Obtaining Information and Data
· Final Project
· Describe the family structure inside Revit
· Outline the steps needed to create a basic family
· Explain the different types of parameters and the associated units
· Identify the additional tools that add complexity to Revit families
· Analyse the ways that formulas can be used to add integrity and calculations to Revit families
· Recognise ways to improve the efficiency of Revit family management, including the use of nested families
This course covers a wide range of advanced level topics in Revit Architecture, continuing to build on the concepts covered in the Revit Beginner course. Delegates will learn about site design, advanced rendering techniques, phasing and design options, creating families of custom components and collaborating on a design.
United Kingdom Qualifications (UKQ) Limited today is an international awarding organisation, offering qualifications at different levels and in a wide range of subject areas. UK-Qualifications recognises the skills, knowledge and understanding achieved by a learner at a particular level and in a particular subject.
Contact us +
This listing has no reviews yet. Be the first to leave a review.