How difficult is automobile engineering?
Yes, Automotive engineering requires a basic knowledge on working principle of IC engines. Once this is understood then rest of the things can be understood easily. A lot of Mechanical vibration subjects are to be studied in Automotive engineering which can be a bit hard initially.
Is Automobile Engineering a good career?
Automobile Engineers are after both in India and abroad. ... There are great employment opportunities in Private National and Multinational Automobile companies, Service Stations, Private Transport companies, Defense Services and Self Employment by setting up Automobile Garage or Maintenance Workshop.
B. Tech(Bachelor of Technology) in Automobile Engineering deals with the study of various engines and their construction, electrical systems, safety, and quality of an automobile system. It an undergraduate degree programme with a duration of four years.
- Certified public accountant. ...
- Registered nurse case manager. ...Broker. ...Laboratory manager. ...
- School psychologist. National average salary: $66,643 per year.
- Market researcher. National average salary: $65,349 per year.
- Chiropractor. National average salary: $65,201 per year.100. Marketing manager.
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)General Surgeon.Senior Software Engineer.
- Investment Banker.Data Scientist.IT Systems Manager
How can I learn automobile engineering?
Automobile Engineering is a degree course of Students who are planning to pursue this course should have a science background (PCM) and should have passed their 10+2 or any equivalent exam from CBSE or a recognised board and must have studied Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics as main subjects.
What are the basics of automobile?
- The Basic Structure.
- The Prime Mover and Power System.
- The Transmission System.
- The Steering System.
- The Braking Systems.
- The auxiliaries.